Getting and keeping a black man or any man for that, is not as hard as you think. Here are 5 tips that will make sure your man doesn't go wandering:
1. Bad Weave
If you have a funky weave with your track showing that’s a HUGE turn off for men. Men like to run their hands through a woman’s hair. Don’t get it twisted, you can wear extensions but make sure it looks so good that they think it’s your real hair. Also, for the natural hair women, please apply some gel or hair moisturizer. AND TAKE CARE OF THOSE EDGES!
2. Not Bringing Something To The table
Don't expect the man to pay all of your bills or be the answer to all of your problems. Have something to bring to the table. Don't expect him to support you financially, have something other than your looks to keep him interested. Your looks might have attracted him, but you have to be ambitious enough to keep his attention. Men hate lazy women!
3. Being Too Needy
Women who are overly eager to find a man are very unappealing and suspect to a man. Don’t be a desperate Debbie because the desperation and neediness is unattractive. Men like the chase, if he’s interested he will go out of his way to get your attention. Know your value and let him earn your attention.
4. Personal Hygiene
Ladies, ladies ladies take care of your nether regions and shower frequently. You never know when your man wants to get frisky and a smelly/bushy private area will certainly have him running for the hills.
6. Lady In The Streets
We've all heard the saying: “He wants a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed”. Dress like a lady, a man might look at a slutty dressed woman but that’s it, he can’t take her home to meet his mother dressed like a street walker. No one expects you to dress like a nun, but leave something to be desired.
Ever tried online dating? Then you've probably met people in person and thought “that’s not what their picture looked like!” Unfortunately, it’s fairly common for people to post pictures that are out of date and/or photo-shopped to make them seem more appealing. Even people who are fairly honest in normal circumstances have been known to fib about things when they’re starting to date. Here are a few of the most common lies that people tell, so watch out:
1. Age. A lot of people, both men and women, lie about their age. This applies whether you’re looking at their profile online, or going through one of the early dates with them. Most people just shave two or three years, but some may adjust their birth date by as many as ten years. Unless they look far younger than they are, it’s hard to pull a lie like that off.
2. Income. A fairly high percentage of men lie about their income, because they know this may be important to the women they want to date. A study by BeautifulPeople.com found that on average, you need to subtract about 40% from men’s stated salary to find out what he’s really making. Your results may vary, but take what he says with a grain of salt.
3. Previous relationships. Not everyone has a great background when it comes to relationships, and they may have reasons they want to cover this up. Who wants to admit they've had a string of 14 straight failed relationships? And nobody wants to tell you the reason their marriage ended was that they were found in the shower with their ex’s best friend.
4. Job details. More than a third of daters in a recent survey admitted to lying about some aspect of their job. Many men will exaggerate their career position or responsibilities, inflating their job title and importance. Women, on the other hand, have been known to lie the other way, downplaying how important their position is, to avoid intimidating possible mates.
5. Lifestyle. Whether it’s lying about their car, their bank account, or their world travel experiences, quite a few people lie about their life experiences. Have they really traveled across Europe? Do they really spend frequent vacations cruising the Caribbean? Lies in this category can often be uncovered with a little exploratory questioning. If they've really gone rock climbing in the Sierras, they should be able to tell you a lot of details about it.
6. Interests and hobbies. Sometimes vague questions on online questionnaires can lead people to misleading answers in this area. If they say they’re interested in skiing, does that mean they’re hotshot skiers who spend weeks on the slopes each winter, or that they love watching the slalom events on the Olympics? Also, many people will claim interests they’re not all that keen on, in order to portray a certain image. For instance, a woman who really loves shopping and pedicures might say she loves hiking and camping in order to sound active and outdoorsy, because that’s the kind of man she wants to attract.
Many men have wondered what they can do to impress their black girlfriend in the bedroom. They ask themselves; what do black women really want in bed? Does she want more romance? What sexual position is she really into? All of these questions are okay to ask and the good thing is I have the answer for all of you guys wondering these things. There have been countless of surveys done who've asked sexual questions in the past, but there hasn't been one that has put it all together into one place. What fantasies, desires and positions do women enjoy? Find out right here and take a look at what black women truly enjoy about sex.
1. There are plenty of black women who have fantasies about having sex with a coworker or a stranger, but their biggest fantasy is having sex outdoors. They want to experience sex in the big outdoors and they don't care if the place is too public or not. They want to have a thrilling experience while being pleasured.
2. Black women totally enjoy foreplay during sex. That is their favorite part of the whole ordeal. They love the fact of being teased and worked up. This is the part where their imagination and spirit runs free and their mind goes into a super erotic place.
3. Who doesn't enjoy experimenting new things when it comes to sex? The number one experiment women enjoy is participating in role playing with their partner. They love the fact that they can be someone else every so often while engaging in sex.
4. Black women love having sex in the missionary position. They enjoy having a man's body pressed up against theirs. These women believe that the face to face position is what gives the sex its passion.
5. Another position that these women enjoy is having sex while being on all fours. The doggysyle position allows the man to enter a woman's private extremely deep. This of course causes much pleasure for the woman.
Now that you men know what women like during sex, why don't you put that knowledge into play tonight? Show that black girlfriend of yours that you know how to please her and that she will always be satisfied when it comes to the bedroom.
Check out ladies the 5 Types Of Guys Black Women Should Have Sex With In College! You are definitely going to find some much needed information for your sex life during college.
College is all about planning your future, getting good grades and sexual experimentation. When black females attend college most are still learning about their bodies in a sexual way. They need to find out what they like and what they don't like. The only way to do this is by getting down and dirty with a number of guys. There are definitely some types of guys that black women should consider having sex with during their time spent in college. These are the types of guys that you only have sex with once and move on. If the sex is freaking awesome, then of course make sure you have tons of sex with that guy throughout the year or so. Take a look at the 5 Types Of Guys Black Women Should Have Sex With In College:
1. The Smart Guy: There are some guys that are so damn smart that for some reason there are a few women who are not attracted to their intelligence. Don't be one of those women. These nerds can be great lays and that is something that you want to remember when you look back on your college years.
2. The Out of Country Guy: These foreign exchange guys come to America to experience the educational system as well as to take in the American lifestyle. This is probably your only time to have sex with a hot foreign guy. Give him something amazing to remember about when he heads back to his home country.
3. The High Schooler Guy: This is the guy that you had known from high school, but really never spoke to or got to know. Why not have some sexual relationships with a familiar face? You never know how great of a sex partner he might be.
4. The Housemate: This is a guy that lives in the same college home or floor as you. The best time to have sex with him is during your last moments of your college years. The reason for this is because you don't want to experience any awkward moments of passing this dude by in the house or hallway.
5. The Cool Guy: This is the guy that may not have the brains, but for some odd reason he is extremely popular. His popularity probably has to do with how hot he is. Now, during your college years you definitely want to get it on with a mega good looking guy.
These are just some of the guys you will be exposed to during your college years. Just remember have fun, be safe and enjoy yourself during these upcoming years. If you need some inspiration don't forget to read about the Release Date For "Fifty Shades Of Grey" Film Announced.
There have been a lot of women who have been fantasizing who will star as Christian Grey from the bestselling novel soon to be turned movie. A Release Date For "Fifty Shades Of Grey" Film Announced recently and that has driven lots of women crazy with lust. They are simply anxious to see which handsome actor will play the lead role and which lovely actress will play Anastasia Steele. Fans of the trilogy will be pleased to hear that the movie will be released on August 1, 2014 in theaters.
Focus Features has released a statement regarding the film and it states who the director, screen writer and producers are. The release reads, "The global release of Fifty Shades of Grey will start in North America on Friday, August 1st, 2014 with opening dates around the world to be announced. The Focus Features domestic theatrical release will be in theaters nationwide. Universal Pictures International is releasing the movie in the rest of the world. Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing the highly anticipated film adaptation of E L James' #1 bestselling book. Fifty Shades of Grey has been adapted into a screenplay by Kelly Marcel. Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti are producing the movie version alongside Ms. James.”
As previous rumors regarding E.L James looks to be true. She will be part of the producing team for the film. This will help all those involved with the film get a better understanding visually of her book to bring it to life for the big screen.
More of the release statement reads as, "Universal Pictures and Focus Features acquired the rights to the three books in the "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy in March 2012. Focus Features will market and distribute the first film in partnership with Universal. Fifty Shades of Grey has become a global phenomenon and the trilogy has been translated in over 50 languages worldwide since its release. To date, the "Fifty Shades" trilogy has sold over 70 million copies worldwide in e-book and print, making it one of the fastest-selling book series ever. Fifty Shades of Grey (first published in 2011) follows the relationship of 27-year-old billionaire Christian Grey and college student Anastasia Steele. Subsequent novels in the series, Fifty Shades Darker (2011) and Fifty Shades Freed (2012) explore the couple's deepening relationship."
There is no word on when filming will begin, who will be casted for the roles and in fact there isn't much information about the movie, but that doesn't stop the many fans of the trilogy that are excited and are anxious to see who will play the main characters Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in the film.
Are you looking for a black chick or black guy to date? If so, take a look at Date Black People On BlackFling right now.
Finding the type of person can sometimes be a bit difficult, but if you have access to the correct online dating site, then that would help a lot. If you are looking to meet black people, then you should visit one particular site. You can easily Date Black People On BlackFling right now. All you have to do is sign up, create your profile, add pictures of yourself and add some information. The information that you would be adding is things about yourself as in what are your hobbies, what type of person you are and any other information you think people need to know right away.
Another piece of information that you should add is what you are looking for in another person. This will help others see if they might be a perfect match for you. It's important that you are honest about what you are looking for as this will produce better results for you at the end of the day. It's all about connecting with strangers and turning those strangers into potential lifelong partners.
BlackFling has a very high success rate and members on there can connect with other black individuals for dates. There is some interracial dating going on in there as well. There are some people who are not black, but they prefer to date black individuals. It's all about connecting with people for whom you have a good connection with in the first place.
There is really no reason for you to spend another day alone at your home. Why not join today and find someone of interest? What do you have to lose? Nothing! But you do have a lot to gain by joining and being active on the site. Don't waste anymore time! You already know what you have to do.
Are you looking for dating tips and advice? Make sure you check out the 5 Tips On How To Get A Black Women To Like You.
Men think that getting a woman to fall for them takes some kind of special skill or talent. In all honesty, it is much easier than you would think. Showering with gifts, the body of an Olympian God and lavish gestures doesn't guarantee you the girl, but simpler things like simply having a little charm and good manners will probably land you the girl of your dreams. Take note of the following 5 qualities that will make women want you and you should be on your way to finding the woman you’ve been wanting. Here are the 5 Tips On How To Get A Black Women To Like You:
1. You should have women friends.
Women find it easy to talk to a guy who is around other women, so if you can make friends with women, you are bound to find it easy to start conversation with new women. Also, by having female friends, you will get introduced to their female friends and you will constantly be meeting new women. Not only will this help you learn the best way to have conversation with women but you can also learn the right approach.
2. Make yourself look good.
One thing you need to always remember is that women want a guy who is sure of himself and is heading in the right direction with the right things going for him. If you come off as insecure and needy, no woman is going to give you a second thought, so make sure you give off the right impression. Also, part of becoming the ideal man for a woman, you need to learn strong eye contact, good posture and the proper body language.
3. Cat and mouse.
Normally, you see a guy chasing a girl, but you need turn the cat and mouse game around and let the women chase you. If you make a woman chase you, it becomes a challenge for her and may cause her to want to be with you even more. This is somewhat of a mind game, but will normally pay off, so stop doing the chasing and start being chased.
4. How do you dress?
Women don't want a guy who looks like a slob and first impressions mean everything to a woman. The way you dress says a lot about you. You need to be up to date on the style scene and know what looks good on you and works with your personality. If you can pull off dressing properly, most women will notice you and you will surely start attracting more women.
5. Compliments will get you a long way.
Giving a woman a compliment and truly meaning it can make a world of difference when trying to get a woman to be interested in you. Women crave compliments, and if you hit the marks just right, then you are going to send her just the right signals and she will show more interest in you. This will definitely set you apart from all the other guys hitting on her and she will see value in you.
Taking note of these tips should help you get far with the ladies and have them noticing you much more than before.
Have you been searching for the latest news on black celebrities? If so, then make sure you read about how Ciara Talks About Her New Album.